1. Do you provide international delivery?
Yes we do! We use EMS (they partner up with DHL/USPS) for shipping.
2. How long is the processing time? / Why does my order take so long?
The items I sell are handmade. I work alone on each piece, and I try to make every order as perfect as possible.
Handmade items will take 3+ weeks to make, sometimes I might take more time because I have an office job too. Ready-made stuff takes 3-4 business days to ship (weekends and public holidays are not included).
3. How long will it take for my order to arrive?
Items are shipped from Indonesia with EMS.
It usually reaches the destination country within 4-7 days, but delays might occur (weather, condition and the custom situation in your country).
4. How do I request a product?
You can request any villager you want in the Additional Comments for seller at checkout.
(Make sure you click on Update Note after you have typed your request)
5. Can I request a custom product that is not listed in the store?
Yes, you can contact me (see question 8) and we can discuss your request.
6. How do I pay?
We accept PayPal and credit or debit card payments.
7. How do I pay if I don't have a PayPal account?
This is how to pay using credit or debit card through PayPal:
- Proceed to check out
- When you reach the payment page click on PayPal, you will be redirected to PayPal's website
- Instead of choosing pay with PayPal account, select the option to pay with credit or debit card
- You will be prompted to fill in your billing and credit/debit card information
- You will need to enter your email address in order for PayPal to send you a receipt
- Click continue to return to our website and submit your order
8. How can I contact you?
9. Does the Prices Includes Taxes?
No, the price does not include taxes. Please be aware of the taxes in your country as we are not responsible for it.